Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Enlightenment sabbatical day 1

Today, we were introduced to our sabbatical, EnLightment. This sabbatical aimed to teach me some concepts of light. Also, by the end of the sabbatical they hope that they would be enlightened! We were introduced to the most basic concept of light, reflection. At first, I thought this would be extremely easy and boring as I had been taught reflection in Term 1. However, I was astounded by the experiments that they gave was very different from the curriculum. After revising the stuff we have already learnt, we did an experiment to prove the relationship among the tither and n, the tither being the angle between two mirrors and the n being the number of images in the mirror when an object is placed between the mirrors. 360/tither=n+1 was the relationship. Afterwards, we did some fun activities like drawing out mirror images. I was happy to say that I did exceptionally well as I got 19/20 for my test at the end of the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment